Monday, June 14, 2010

Looney Toons

Pretty tall in the saddle, are you?
Figure you've put your Red Dead time in?
Your days of being a cowpoke are long gone.
You're now a rustler.
A 'slinger!
But let me ask you this:
Have you shot a TNT crate just as a rabbit is running by it?
I'm not going to say that "You haven't played the game until this has happened."
But I will say that it's extremely entertaining.

I'll tell you what's better than Rockstar compiling a bunch of songs onto a bunch of invented radio stations:
Rockstar's own music.
Iggy Pop be damned.
The fact that they could take brass instruments, and make them fit in a western motif.
That speaks volumes.



This, in fact, wasn't the track I was looking for.
There's another that crops up randomly while wandering.
I'm not sure if it is specific to a certain area. I'll make a note the next time I hear it.

Obsidian may be licking their Alpha Protocol wounds now...
But this title will be something to be proud of.
Everyone knows that Dungeon Siege was the best non-Diablo Diablo imitation.
Besides, I can't remember an earlier game that allowed you to buy a pack mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment