Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bring Out Your Dead




My Xbox 360...

...Passed abruptly away this weekend.

Just as my Dragon Age character was finally about to bang Leliana for the achievement.

Survived by myself, and my buddies who played NHL '10 with me on the weekends. Also by my warranty receipt which I cannot seem to find.

Condolences and Microsoft Point Cards welcome.

To send off your own 360 in style during the interim before you buy a new one, I strongly recommend this site.


My 360 didn't really die.
Well, not this weekend.
Then again...it's only Saturday.
I'll keep you posted.

I have finally purchased Demon's Souls.
Now I just need the PS3 to go with it.
I wanted to play it so badly that I kept watching video reviews for it.
GameTrailers had the best one.

1 comment:

  1. The ring on the cover of the coffin isn't the "red ring of death". It means you don't have the A/V cable hooked up

    ReplyDelete