Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"He Gets It All the Time"

If I ever met Ted Price, I'd probably hug him.
You'd have to point him out to me first, though.
Wouldn't want to hug his assisstant or anything.
That could be construed as a mixed message.
I'll likely never be in the same room as him.
But it's not something I'm going to...lose sleep...over.
Get it?!
Lose sleep?!
Insomniac Games?!
I don't know what I'd do to Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin
(after you pointed them out to me).
Give them noogies, probably.
I heard that they smoothed over Crash Bandicoot's teeth in order to market him in Japan.
No, seriously.
They also blurred out his genitals in the commercials.
It's just common decency.


edit: I googled 'noogies' before publishing this post.
Just to make sure it hasn't become a racial slur of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment